The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For god's sake make it Bhoot as phooth means son, that would make all the difference.

A word changes many things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

For god's sake make it Bhoot as phooth means son, that would make all the difference.

pooth means putra??? (son)

Meera sandhu

Yes therefore a phooth cannot sawar on a judge. That is the point, not in court atleast.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I will believe in them. We had place 30 km from Hyderabad where you can really find the ghosts.

Ok..
Let me arrange my next family trip to that place.
Hoping you will accompany me...

Sasi, they may be thieves. Using such scaring stories, they keep people away so that they can do their business peacefully

Meera sandhu
Ghosts do really exist. They don't have physical body like us. But they are spirits. They are the ones which urge you to commit all kinds of wrong to others. So, keep watch ;)

That's why it's told...bhooth sawaar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So, we shall freely commit mistakes giving full blames to ghost ;)

I really liked your idea :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is this accepted in courts. Suppose that some one is tried in court for offence like murder or rape. Can he give the plea that some ghost instigated him and hence he is not guilty.

If the judge happens to be a follower of the theory, the chances are he may reduce some of the punishment. :laugh:

Law of evidence does not recognize ghosts. So court will nor accept the plea of ghost instigating. However, it is possible that the plea of mental disorder could help. Being possessed by ghost could be considered as mental disorder.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ghosts do really exist. They don't have physical body like us. But they are spirits. They are the ones which urge you to commit all kinds of wrong to others. So, keep watch ;)

That's why it's told...bhooth sawaar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So, we shall freely commit mistakes giving full blames to ghost ;)

I really liked your idea :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is this accepted in courts. Suppose that some one is tried in court for offence like murder or rape. Can he give the plea that some ghost instigated him and hence he is not guilty.

If the judge happens to be a follower of the theory, the chances are he may reduce some of the punishment. :laugh:

Law of evidence does not recognize ghosts. So court will nor accept the plea of ghost instigating. However, it is possible that the plea of mental disorder could help. Being possessed by ghost could be considered as mental disorder.

Nagavalli of manichitrathazhu.....
Chandramukhi of Chandramukhi
And Bhool bhulayya...

No doubt, it's one of the best films of our language which gives scientific explanation to ghosts and how she is treated, giving all those specimens needed to create that 'bhoot' atmosphere.

Actually, original writer of this story, Madhu Muttam.....was influenced from a real life incident of his child hood.

Giving a feeling to the patient that he has some such ghost problems and given treatment like that.....that it's cured.....can bring a lot of improvements to such disorders

Meera sandhu
first i want to kno, wether ghost means holy ghost or evils? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
first i want to kno, wether ghost means holy ghost or evils? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

am also not sure enough about the thread topic :S :S :S :S

Only Asha knows :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

am also not sure enough about the thread topic :S :S :S :S

Only Asha knows :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so you are also becoming a ghost writer now. You can write so much without even knowing the topic??? ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The topic was supposed to be about everything related to supernaturals that is holy as well as evil :evil:
Though the topic has entered discussions of the law too :lol:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.