The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Often when i was small my mother told me that eat the food otherwise ghost will come.One day I ask my mom how ghost look like .she told me that they have long nails,dirty hair ,big teeth and wear white saree.Now I just think myself how fool she make me.

Thats how a ghost is depicted by many, that a she ghost has her feet turned the other side and she wears a white saree :laugh: ...this is funny considering no one has actually seen one for sure...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If I take inspiration from Sasi, sarala etc....then I may need to catch a ghost to show her...ha ha

Don't take inspiration in such cases else you will see ghosts in actual. :woohoo:

I don't think they are real they are just imagination of human beings nothing else. :)
__SUN2_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
If I take inspiration from Sasi, sarala etc....then I may need to catch a ghost to show her...ha ha

Don't take inspiration in such cases else you will see ghosts in actual. :woohoo:

I don't think they are real they are just imagination of human beings nothing else. :)

Done!!!! Agreed!!!

Replying to Dracula's post am completing 1lakh points in boddunan. It's true and not like a false story of ghosts :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8747]}
So, Dracula, full credits go to you man :P

Meera sandhu
Eventually its good to know that I have been lucky person for you. :)

Congrats for reaching 1 Lac points hope you will make records here like Sachin did in Cricket. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
With winning of one lakh points by Sandhya, this ghost thread also vanishes. Enough discussion has been made. Now we know all about ghosts and spirits. So let us close.
The thread is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.