The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha what you said may be true. I didnt seen the spirits over there. But heard about them. In one room girls have started playing spirit game. Then spirit has came and spoke to them itseems through the letter they move the coin. After they came from lunch when they saw their room is fully destroyed.

Even once in my friends house, she made everyone sleep itseems at night, then she alone in the room and off the lights and then she light the candel, she started playing spirit game itseems, then she asked the spirit what the spirit want then the spirit say she want her.

I dont know, how much we trust all these stories.

By listening all these stories, we tried in our house, to call my dads cousins brother, but it doesn't happen, funnyly my brother was moving the coin as we feel that spirit is moving it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

usha what you said may be true. I didnt seen the spirits over there. But heard about them. In one room girls have started playing spirit game. Then spirit has came and spoke to them itseems through the letter they move the coin. After they came from lunch when they saw their room is fully destroyed.

Even once in my friends house, she made everyone sleep itseems at night, then she alone in the room and off the lights and then she light the candel, she started playing spirit game itseems, then she asked the spirit what the spirit want then the spirit say she want her.

By listening all these stories, we tried in our house, to call my dads cousins brother, but it doesn't happen, funnyly my brother was moving the coin as we feel that spirit is moving it.

Even I have heard similar stories. Most of the times the stories are modified and have less percentage of truth in them. :dry:

Live in the present :)

I have never experienced evil spirits. But many say that they have even met them. There is no way we may deny their claim. Hence, the matter remains unresolved. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have never experienced evil spirits. But many say that they have even met them. There is no way we may deny their claim. Hence, the matter remains unresolved. .

There are things beyond the understanding of humans. Science has a lot to do still, unfold many mysteries that surround us. :)

Live in the present :)

The hollywood film Ghost was based on this very thing where 2 lovers try to communicate through a medium who is able to sense and converse with spirits and this role was played beautifully by Whoopie Goldberg and there were many hilarious incidents concerning the spirits and the medium... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no such thing exist like ghost or spirit.All these are just our imagination.Nothing is there to scare about it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharmistha, I wont agree, spirits and ghosts exists as God exists

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

its your opinion and it may differ from others.Even i too don't believe on ghosts and spirits. :blink:

its your opinion and it may differ from others.Even i too don't believe on ghosts and spirits. :blink:

I too am with you buddy, who is bigger than man himself. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too am with you buddy, who is bigger than man himself. :evil: :evil:

That's true man has never allowed ghosts to stay on this earth that's why they remain invisible and don't show that they too exist. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.