The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hoping at least 1 of our 10k members say.......I have seen a ghost. :dry: :sick: :silly:

If anyone can claim it with 100% surety, I will believe :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Though I myself have not seen any ghost or spirits, but I have heard stories from many of my acquaintances that they have seen them. Most of them claim to have seen the spirits of the person who has died recently. Here, when a person die we perform certain ceremony for 12 days continuously and on the 13th day , a special ceremony is held so that the soul of the dead person can leave this world peacefully. Most of the people claim to have seen the spirit of the dead person till the 13th day ceremony. Normally they are seen at their favourite place. I believe them because on many occasions 2-3 people saw the spirit at a same time. The spirits are seen fleetingly and do not harm anybody.

Sometimes the mind plays the trick too. In places where people have always believed in the existence of ghosts they continue to do so. Its more of a tradition there and they don't want to come out of it and face the reality.

I beg to differ. Its not that they are living in a make believe world. They believe in the existence of spirit because they have experienced things which have no explanation.
I will relate one experience. Once one man in our locality was very sick . One early morning at around 5 a.m, another boy from our locality who did not know his exact condition while returning from his morning walk saw him in a deep thought near the local pond, where he is usually seen. That pond is little far away from the main road. When the boy called him out , he did not reply. So that boy continued on his way, and when he returned home mentioned that the man's condition must have improved as he is sitting near the pond. Later we came to know that he died around the time boy saw him. But what is strange is that many people did not leave his side since the previous night as his conditions has worsened.

I too have scores of such incidents, some of them having taken place in our own locality ...But, unless it happens to me personally I would like to keep an open mind about it ! I have an interesting point to add here - most people readily believe when a godly experience is related by anyone, which is strange since both God and Ghost are in the same category,but different sides of the coin ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those who search find. We just discuss whereas Koreans are wandering in streets to find ghosts. Perhaps they may find.

http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/world-26074278/south-koreans-chase-ghostly-thrills-for-chills-30501200.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Those who search find. We just discuss whereas Koreans are wandering in streets to find ghosts. Perhaps they may find.

http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/world-26074278/south-koreans-chase-ghostly-thrills-for-chills-30501200.html

I would like to share that in the hilly areas this belief of existence of ghosts is very strong. They indulge in practices like exorcism where the ghost is taken out of a human body it has entered. I have seen some such practices live as I basically belong to a village in the hills.

Live in the present :)

I would like to share that in the hilly areas this belief of existence of ghosts is very strong. They indulge in practices like exorcism where the ghost is taken out of a human body it has entered. I have seen some such practices live as I basically belong to a village in the hills.

Exactly many of my friends are from Haldwani and Nainital and they firmly believe that ghosts exist.They even do such things to please them that any one who does not believe on ghosts will think them to be superstitious. :blink:
Ghost are nothing such creature.No one has seen them.They can only be seen in movies or in horror picture.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ghost are nothing such creature.No one has seen them.They can only be seen in movies or in horror picture.

Can't say no one has the answer actually. :blink:

But there are people too in the world who say that they have seen ghosts. :woohoo:

But there are people too in the world who say that they have seen ghosts. :woohoo:

But till now, i have not seen even a single person who told me...I have seen a ghost :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu

But till now, i have not seen even a single person who told me...I have seen a ghost :sick: :sick:

Sirf kahi suni baatein hain ..Everybody knows of people who have seen ghosts and themselves never had any encounters of such type. :huh:

There used o be serial being telecast on one of the channels ( I forget which one ) where the team went to a place that was supposed to be haunted and spent a few days there taking various gadgets that would show any kind of paranormal activity and some of the episodes were quite scary and had no explanation at all...A link to an article on the subject of ghosts..

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm413630.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There used o be serial being telecast on one of the channels ( I forget which one ) where the team went to a place that was supposed to be haunted and spent a few days there taking various gadgets that would show any kind of paranormal activity and some of the episodes were quite scary and had no explanation at all...A link to an article on the subject of ghosts..

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm413630.html

I remember the show.
The hosts used to spend a night in the so called haunted places of India. They used to record supernatural activities like low frequency sounds that humans are incapable of hearing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.