The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ghost and spirit are nothing.When we feel lonely it seems to us that there is any body beside us.Some think them that they are ghost but actually there is no such creature.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ghost and spirit are nothing.When we feel lonely it seems to us that there is any body beside us.Some think them that they are ghost but actually there is no such creature.

You will not see ghost. A ghost needs a host to welcome him. The ghosts visit those whom they consider good hosts. A host knows that some time a 'g' may be prefixed before him (host) thus making him also a ghost (g + host)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ghost are our imagination.I read them in the horror books and seen them in the films.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There used o be serial being telecast on one of the channels ( I forget which one ) where the team went to a place that was supposed to be haunted and spent a few days there taking various gadgets that would show any kind of paranormal activity and some of the episodes were quite scary and had no explanation at all...A link to an article on the subject of ghosts..

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm413630.html

I remember the show.
The hosts used to spend a night in the so called haunted places of India. They used to record supernatural activities like low frequency sounds that humans are incapable of hearing.

Yes That is the one, they also had one that was shot abroad in various countries mostly in the UK and Europe in some really scary palaces and houses , the atmosphere was enough to scare you out of your wits ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Often when i was small my mother told me that eat the food otherwise ghost will come.One day I ask my mom how ghost look like .she told me that they have long nails,dirty hair ,big teeth and wear white saree.Now I just think myself how fool she make me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i never teach my kid, there is ghost. But I was surprised to hear her saying ghost. Am really angry with her teacher. Why are they teaching kids such wrong things?
2 years before......one day, she tried to climb upstairs in my absence. So, i told, "Come down. There is ghost upstairs". ...for the first time.
Her reply was funny....she eagerly asked me, "where? where?"
Actually she was eager to know who she is. I didn't get any reply. Till then I have never told her about such a creature. that's the reason why she wanted to know what was it and began to climb up again....

so, it's elders; mistakes to teach such things. Actually, now she is a little bit afraid of ghosts. She even say, ghosts if see something unpleasant or horror on TV.
So, who is responsible? am sure, am not!!!!

Meera sandhu
i never teach my kid, there is ghost. But I was surprised to hear her saying ghost. Am really angry with her teacher. Why are they teaching kids such wrong things?
2 years before......one day, she tried to climb upstairs in my absence. So, i told, "Come down. There is ghost upstairs". ...for the first time.
Actually she was eager to know who she is. I didn't get any reply. Till then I have never told her about such a creature. that's the reason why she wanted to know what was it and began to climb up again....

so, it's elders; mistakes to teach such things. Actually, now she is a little bit afraid of ghosts. She even say, ghosts if see something unpleasant or horror on TV.

Don't worry! as a child even I used to be scared of non existent creatures. :evil: But eventually when I grew up I could develop the understanding and now I know the truth.

Live in the present :)

Don't worry! as a child even I used to be scared of non existent creatures. :evil: But eventually when I grew up I could develop the understanding and now I know the truth.

But seeing the responses of many grown up educated members here, am not confident enough :evil: :angry:

Meera sandhu

But seeing the responses of many grown up educated members here, am not confident enough :evil: :angry:

Take me as the inspiration or example and stay relieved. :lol:

Live in the present :)
If I take inspiration from Sasi, sarala etc....then I may need to catch a ghost to show her...ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.