The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
Yes I believe in ghosts and spirits as I saw one spirit also. That was one of my relation who died in a small age.

What what what ? You saw a spirit? Tell us more about your experience.

I think you also had lot of interest like me on ghosts and spirits.

Yes because I find it very unusual. I would like to know about the spirit you saw.

It is just like a normal guy who ran before me when i saw outside door.

Sasi but I have heard from almost all the people that spirits we can't be seen by a normal person they can only be heard of. :blink:

No they can be seen by people whom they chose to converse with, although I have yet to meet any of them.

They choose! :laugh: We are not the chosen ones you see. :lol:

Live in the present :)
I have heard alot of stories about happend ghosts and spirits. and something happend in the college i studied my intermediate. The hosteler girls played a spirit game and some thing happend and all the girls are became very scare then they called church father to pray god and they wrote few slogans of god on their room doors "jesus and om sai ram, ram, jai hanuman

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Few people like are lucky that they live in city. In villages, such incidences happens more. I have heard a lot of stories behind ghosts in villages

Want to make each day Accountable

Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
Yes I believe in ghosts and spirits as I saw one spirit also. That was one of my relation who died in a small age.

Yes because I find it very unusual. I would like to know about the spirit you saw.

Sasi but I have heard from almost all the people that spirits we can't be seen by a normal person they can only be heard of. :blink:

No they can be seen by people whom they chose to converse with, although I have yet to meet any of them.

I wish they don't pick on me, because they may ask me to account for, for not having trust in them. :( :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

I wish they don't pick on me, because they may ask me to account for, for not having trust in them. :( :(

And how do they pick people. Is it random or is there any criteria for it?. :cheer:
Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

And how do they pick people. Is it random or is there any criteria for it?. :cheer:

No criteria they may pick anyone. Maybe you too ;) ;) :woohoo:

Live in the present :)
I have heard alot of stories about happend ghosts and spirits. and something happend in the college i studied my intermediate. The hosteler girls played a spirit game and some thing happend and all the girls are became very scare then they called church father to pray god and they wrote few slogans of god on their room doors "jesus and om sai ram, ram, jai hanuman

They must have had a plan chit where they must have called the spirits, however,it is generally manipulated by someone or the other individual present there and the atmosphere created also helps the illusion ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

No criteria they may pick anyone. Maybe you too ;) ;) :woohoo:

No they don't pick any one close to them, you know they are very friendly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

How the ghosts pick individuals? This can be ascertained only by communicating with them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

How the ghosts pick individuals? This can be ascertained only by communicating with them.

SJ knows it, in fact he has been in contact with them for long enough. He is only pretending to be ignorant.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.