The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are no such creature like ghost and spirit.All are just our imagination.They just haunt in our mind.

How can be so sure? :blink:

Even I also have not seen any spirit or ghost but don't deny their existence may be they exist. :blink:

We cannot be sure about their existence or non existence as there are so many instances which have time and again brought forward this discussion.

Live in the present :)
When we see some thing happening that we do not expect to happen in normal course we relate it to paranoid affairs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hoping at least 1 of our 10k members say.......I have seen a ghost. :dry: :sick: :silly:

If anyone can claim it with 100% surety, I will believe :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Hoping at least 1 of our 10k members say.......I have seen a ghost. :dry: :sick: :silly:

If anyone can claim it with 100% surety, I will believe :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Though I myself have not seen any ghost or spirits, but I have heard stories from many of my acquaintances that they have seen them. Most of them claim to have seen the spirits of the person who has died recently. Here, when a person die we perform certain ceremony for 12 days continuously and on the 13th day , a special ceremony is held so that the soul of the dead person can leave this world peacefully. Most of the people claim to have seen the spirit of the dead person till the 13th day ceremony. Normally they are seen at their favourite place. I believe them because on many occasions 2-3 people saw the spirit at a same time. The spirits are seen fleetingly and do not harm anybody.

Though I myself have not seen any ghost or spirits, but I have heard stories from many of my acquaintances that they have seen them. Most of them claim to have seen the spirits of the person who has died recently. Here, when a person die we perform certain ceremony for 12 days continuously and on the 13th day , a special ceremony is held so that the soul of the dead person can leave this world peacefully. Most of the people claim to have seen the spirit of the dead person till the 13th day ceremony. Normally they are seen at their favourite place. I believe them because on many occasions 2-3 people saw the spirit at a same time. The spirits are seen fleetingly and do not harm anybody.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Am really confused..
Actually, I laugh at people who say, 'there exist ghosts' :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Sometimes the mind plays the trick too. In places where people have always believed in the existence of ghosts they continue to do so. Its more of a tradition there and they don't want to come out of it and face the reality.

I also have heard such stories in my childhood.....which I used to believe that time. But now, all of them seems just funny

Meera sandhu

Sometimes the mind plays the trick too. In places where people have always believed in the existence of ghosts they continue to do so. Its more of a tradition there and they don't want to come out of it and face the reality.

I beg to differ. Its not that they are living in a make believe world. They believe in the existence of spirit because they have experienced things which have no explanation.
I will relate one experience. Once one man in our locality was very sick . One early morning at around 5 a.m, another boy from our locality who did not know his exact condition while returning from his morning walk saw him in a deep thought near the local pond, where he is usually seen. That pond is little far away from the main road. When the boy called him out , he did not reply. So that boy continued on his way, and when he returned home mentioned that the man's condition must have improved as he is sitting near the pond. Later we came to know that he died around the time boy saw him. But what is strange is that many people did not leave his side since the previous night as his conditions has worsened.

I beg to differ. Its not that they are living in a make believe world. They believe in the existence of spirit because they have experienced things which have no explanation.
I will relate one experience. Once one man in our locality was very sick . One early morning at around 5 a.m, another boy from our locality who did not know his exact condition while returning from his morning walk saw him in a deep thought near the local pond, where he is usually seen. That pond is little far away from the main road. When the boy called him out , he did not reply. So that boy continued on his way, and when he returned home mentioned that the man's condition must have improved as he is sitting near the pond. Later we came to know that he died around the time boy saw him. But what is strange is that many people did not leave his side since the previous night as his conditions has worsened.

Is it from your locality? :blink:
Unbelievable :silly: :silly:

I have seen such incidents in films only

Meera sandhu

I find it unbelievable because nothing of that sort has ever happened with me. Science calls it paranormal activity and there are a number of devices coming up too that measure such kind of unusual activities in the surroundings. I hope we soon get a clear picture. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.