The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't believe in ghosts but I believe on God.I will start believing ghosts once I will see them but not God because sometime I see Him in dreams. :blink:

In dreams but you said you never dream! might be you see god in real and consider it dream. :)

i did not say I never dream I said I seldom dream. :woohoo:

So in your 'seldom' dreams you see God? How many times have you seen him? :) :)

Infinite times.He has asked me about my problems and gives me solutions when He comes in my dreams. :)

So you are also Ram Bharose like I am. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes we are Ramsay brothers. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ha haha- that means we are qualified to make some horror movies.

No doubt......you two are Ram Laxman of Boddunan..
But where is Ravan :blink:
Find him.....then only there is a scope of a horror story :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I don't believe in ghost.I don't think that spirit and ghost exists.These are just an imagination.Sitting in this scientific world how can it be believed.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ghosts do really exist. They don't have physical body like us. But they are spirits. They are the ones which urge you to commit all kinds of wrong to others. So, keep watch ;)
Ghosts do really exist. They don't have physical body like us. But they are spirits. They are the ones which urge you to commit all kinds of wrong to others. So, keep watch ;)

That's why it's told...bhooth sawaar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So, we shall freely commit mistakes giving full blames to ghost ;)

I really liked your idea :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Is this accepted in courts. Suppose that some one is tried in court for offence like murder or rape. Can he give the plea that some ghost instigated him and hence he is not guilty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is this accepted in courts. Suppose that some one is tried in court for offence like murder or rape. Can he give the plea that some ghost instigated him and hence he is not guilty.

If the judge happens to be a follower of the theory, the chances are he may reduce some of the punishment. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't believe in ghosts but I believe on God.I will start believing ghosts once I will see them but not God because sometime I see Him in dreams. :blink:

In dreams but you said you never dream! might be you see god in real and consider it dream. :)

i did not say I never dream I said I seldom dream. :woohoo:

So in your 'seldom' dreams you see God? How many times have you seen him? :) :)

Infinite times.He has asked me about my problems and gives me solutions when He comes in my dreams. :)

So you are also Ram Bharose like I am. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes we are Ramsay brothers. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ha haha- that means we are qualified to make some horror movies.

No doubt......you two are Ram Laxman of Boddunan..
But where is Ravan :blink:
Find him.....then only there is a scope of a horror story :cheer: :cheer:

We have found all other characters and assigned them the roles but looking for Ravana. Interested? :P

Yes I will believe in them. We had place 30 km from Hyderabad where you can really find the ghosts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If the judge happens to be a follower of the theory, the chances are he may reduce some of the punishment. :laugh:

Sure!! Sure!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sometimes, bhooth sawaar hota hai, while judges take strange decisions in their judgement. :S :S
May be some ghost doing that job.....controlling his mind.

Am I right Godson?

Meera sandhu

Sure!! Sure!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sometimes, phooth sawaar hota hai, while judges take strange decisions in their judgement. :S :S
May be some ghost doing that job.....controlling his mind.

Am I right Godson?

For god's sake make it Bhoot as phooth means son, that would make all the difference.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.